Thursday, March 15, 2012

The scarves that started it all...

I first started this business during my senior year of high school, between the first and second Harry Potter 7 movies. My friends wanted Harry Potter scarves, but they weren't too excited about paying $30 or more for them. From there, my knitting business was born. Heading to college, I still had one Slytherin scarf left.


Pictured here is Sheldon. Photographs courtesy of Isabelle. They both live on the floor below me and were gracious enough to come out for me one chilly Sunday afternoon as we begged the snow not to melt. The photos came out great from the shoot, and I can't wait to share the rest! I'll be uploading this photo, along with a few others, to my facebook page:
facebook.com/perfectpurls

No comments:

Post a Comment